Bransom, TX

a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

Skater's Boy of the Day

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Skater's Boy of the Day on Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:55 pm

Jack

Admin
First of all, I'd like to thank Skater for all the time he puts into this, in thinking up the scenarios, in finding the great pictures, and in the actual posting. I'd also like to thank all of us who've helped him come up with the occasional idea (for which he still gets to take a bow for doing the actual effort of posting). For that matter, I'd also like to thank all the people who participate - daily or just when they can.

cheers Thanks Skater cheers Thanks everyone else cheers

However, I feel I should take a minute to point something out. This is a spanking forum and these are just theoretical situations, not real people. I know that I've had some of these situations where I felt strongly about it and felt that most of the people answering were looking at things wrong. Sometimes I enjoyed trying to convince them, other times, I got too worked up over it. And that's my point --- these are nothing worth getting worked up over.

Basic netiquette applies with these things, which includes that you can't see the person's face or hear their tone of voice, so if there's a bad what they say can be taken and a good way, give them the benefit of the doubt (or even ask).

Sometimes a situation might hit you or someone else a certain way because of your (or their) own personal views or experience, which results in a strong reaction that others don't shares. Other times, our reactions might depend upon each persons values. As an example, Icono and I often disagree because (and I'm putting words into his mouth, so this might not be his exact view) he thinks that judgment is more important than obedience, which I actually agree with, except when dealing with minor children. However, in other places, we agree against most of the others.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, this is meant to be fun. It is NOT meant to be a parenting (or lifestyle or marriage counseling) forum. For it to stay fun, you have to be a little serious about it. On the other hand, if you take it too seriously, or don't allow people to be a little silly or a little sarcastic, it takes all the fun out of it.

Fun is the important thing. I hope we all have it here. Let's just keep that at the back of our minds if anyone starts getting too worked up or offended.

Thanks for letting me ramble.

http://bransomtx.forumotion.net

2 Re: Skater's Boy of the Day on Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:15 pm

Skater

Bransom Postmaster
You're welcome Jack. It's been a very fun thing to do. I want to thank all of you who've written scenarios for BOTD! Having them makes BOTD better in my opinion.

So Thank you:

Emlyn
Ivor
Kat
Jack
Cody
Unnamed

Keep'em coming, they're great!

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Skater

3 Re: Skater's Boy of the Day on Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:07 am

ivor

Marshall
Can I just add my two pennyworth (or should that be two cents worth?) and say firstly

A big thank you to Skater for making this possible.

secondly

To endorse what Jack has said. I probably treat this in a more light hearted way than anyone (well certainly almost anyone) else. Sometimes I may appear too flippant, but to me this isn't real life so let's enjoy what we do rather than get worked up.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

4 Re: Skater's Boy of the Day on Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:31 pm

Johnno

Cowboy
Yes thanks Skater [and anyone else who contributes]. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

An amazing collection of pictures and scenarios.

Well done and much appreciated even if I am a belated 'spectator' and reader [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

5 Skater's Boy of the Day on Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:54 pm

tbfyb

Cowboy
Happy Birthday, BOTD

Does Skater get a birthday spanking for this ?

TBFYB

6 Re: Skater's Boy of the Day on Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:08 am

ivor

Marshall
Sounds a good idea to me Bob - but it/he is only one!

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

7 Re: Skater's Boy of the Day on Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:52 pm

Stone Man

Marshall
ivor wrote:Sounds a good idea to me Bob - but it/he is only one!

Don't forget one to grow on and 47 to be good on. That's the new "boy" math again. Razz

8 Re: Skater's Boy of the Day on Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:37 pm

Jack

Admin
This has been mentioned before, but I couldn't find where, so I thought adding it here would be appropriate.

These are scenarios. The definition that best sets our use is 'a postulated sequence or development of events.'

Please note, that says nothing about a fully developed and detailed story. These are things that are done (primarily) by three to five of us, on a daily basis. Skater did it himself for years, and (mostly) David and I have been helping for quite a while now.

Yes, sometimes you might not agree with all the actions in the scenario, but if you don't want to use those - then maybe just don't answer. There's no need to be insulting to the parents in the scenario (and, by extension, people here who might do those things) or to the people who produce these things for your enjoyment.

Sometimes it's hard. I don't have the time or energy to consider, much less deal with, every possible hole or problem with a scenario. Once again, they're supposed to be fun, but they should be fun to answer AND to produce.

Also, please keep in mind that the pictures we are using are found and used under Fair Use (private exhibition, not for monetary gain). We do not run out and take pictures to suit the scenario. If you have a question about something, it's more than fair to ask - or to answer two ways, but a picture that doesn't completely match the scenario is somewhat to be expected - not something to obsess over.

Mainly, please remember that these are supposed to be fun. Sometimes people (me) get intense over them, and it doesn't hurt for their to be occasional, serious discussion; but, in general, they should be fun. Please try to keep them that way, while there are still people who want to produce them.

9 Re: Skater's Boy of the Day on Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:56 pm

David M. Katz

Marshall
Well said! Very Happy

10 Re: Skater's Boy of the Day on Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:10 am

MemoryMan

Sherrif
David M. Katz wrote:Well said!  Very Happy

Ditto ......... and thanks to all creators, past and future.

It is not the scenario, or even the (sometimes inadequate) featured parent that is up for judgement, praise or punishment.

Just respond, seriously or light-heartedly as the mood takes you.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=MemoryMan

11 Re: Skater's Boy of the Day Today at 1:37 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum