Bransom, TX

a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 02-27 -----Do as I say not as I do or the sins of the father?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Skater

Bransom Postmaster
You have three sons and one daughter. Your daughter is 14 and your sons are all nine years old. (all adopted as babies) The boys have been going through a "practical joke" phase. You've warned them and about ten days ago you spanked all three of them for putting a snake in your wife's purse. After the spankings you told them a story about how you father spanked you because of a prank. Your older sister was having a slumber party and you put a bit of chocolate pudding in all of the girls sleeping bags. The girls all freaked and you got your first taste of the hairbrush!

Well you guessed it. When your daughter had a sleepover the boys did the exact same thing. Will you do the exact same thing that your father did or will you take the blame yourself and let them off?

----------Kenny---------------Kyle------------Kevin
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Skater on Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:23 am; edited 1 time in total

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Skater

ivor

Marshall
An interesting conundrum!

There is little doubt that the trio would not have come up with this particular wheeze had it not been for you telling them about it. So, to that extent you could be deemed responsible for it happening now.

On the other hand you did point out to them that when you did it the result was a spanking for you. There can thus be little doubt also that they did the deed in the sure and certain knowledge once the 'surprises' were found it was evident they had been the ones who planted them. Also, having been spanked for the previous practical joke they would have known the inevitable consequence for this one.

So, it will have to be spankings all round. I'm not sure it will be with the hairbrush though as I do consider that rather severe for 9 year olds. Probably my hand or a junior paddle.

I guess I also ought to ask my daughter if she wants to spank her Dad for creating the situation!

Ivor.

PS: Could this possibly be a real life incident from the annals of Skater's childhood?

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
Well, I did plant the seed but I think the boys are going to have to accept the responsibility for this one. Ivor has explained it all very well. Therefore, the three little devils will have to take their spankings (though not with the hairbrush).

Of course, I'm assuming there is anything left to spank after their sister and her friends discover the joke!

Kat

Skater

Bransom Postmaster
I agree somewhat with Ivor and Kat. I will be baring three bottoms for a hand spanking but after their corner time is over they will be joining me in the living room where they will lay over the back of the couch. I will then give each boy 4 swats with the hairbrush across their pajama bottoms!

Of course the girls don't get to watch, that would be cruel!

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Skater

Danny

Deputy
How I've missed these!

If the little guys want to follow in dad's footsteps, then they shall. They're getting the hairbrush!!!

Danny

Iconoclast

Trailboss
I will require all 3 miscreants to strip and they will all bend over 1 of their beds, where I shall give each 9 strokes with my kid sized spanking strap, not a hairbrush.

I do not use the hairbrush for spanking because it digs in and I do not think it is safe.

Afterward we will go out for ice cream.

Iconoclast

Last edited by Iconoclast on Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Danny was on chat line, so left unfinished.)

Jack

Admin
I feel a little bad about having given them the idea, but I also spelled the consequences out to them, so they should have known what to expect.

I definitely think these guys are too small for the brush, so it's going to be hand spankings all around, but maybe I'll finish with one swat of the brush on each cheek for all three of them, just so they'll get their first taste of the brush, just like Daddy did.

http://bransomtx.forumotion.net

squarecutter

Sherrif
I cannot believe I mentioned this when I knew there was Chocolate cake in the house. Also I am too fond of chocolate cake to waste it on making a mere girrrrl freak out. There are better things like frogs and worms for that sort of thing. Three each with a soft carpet slipper on pjs for these little tykes. No real harm done.

CHRIS

Trailboss
Hello everyone.
I am a newbie on here,and I find these boy of the day punishment connundrums rather original and fascinating.
We all get to do the Solomon bit! Very Happy
Now,with these three little 'terrors', who I can see are just 'all boy',I would probably have to really work at keeping a straight face about their little prank.
I can understand my daughter would be very annoyed, but I would suggest that she does not make herself popular with the boys, dismissing them as little brats, as is the wont of senior siblings.
I also,must 'fess' up to myself,that the idea for their prank, probably took root from my own big mouth.
All the same though,much as I must take some of the blame myself, and much as I may have a little chuckle to myself, the little fellows cannot be allowed to think that misbehaviour, conducted with malice aforethought,will go unpunished.
I will give them a very good talking to,pointing out that they would not like it if somebody played such a joke on them.
I will explain that I cannot allow them to play such a naughty prank and not punish them for it, and make sure that they understand.
Then I would ask them if they feel that they should apologise to their sister?
If they agree that they should, without demure, pouting or sulking, I will go a lot easier on them.
So I will take them to their sister and let them apologise, and hope that she accepts the apology with good grace.
Then I will take them to their room,and tell the boys to take off their pants and underpants.
Over my knee, one by one,the number and firmness of the smacks dependant on their attitude to the apology.
After the spanking, I will tell them that they may not put their pants back on until I allow them to do so,and that if they want to see me, I will be in my office, or the kitchen or wherever I will be.
After some refection time,the kids will normally come looking to say sorry, and want your forgiveness.
I will accept it and hug the little darlings and assure them of my love.
I will then allow them to put their pants back on if they wish.
My kids would sometimes like a botty rub with some baby lotion after a spanking, and this can be a nice bonding time between parent and child.

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
Welcome, Chris! Glad to have you here.

Kat

Skater

Bransom Postmaster
Greetings and welcome Chris

12 Many Thanks!! on Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:57 am

CHRIS

Trailboss
Thank you fellow posters for your generous words of welcome.
I look forward to enjoying reading your contributions, and I hope that my poor efforts will please.
I would dearly love to put up a boy of the day discussion myself, but I am afraid that computer lieracy is not one of my strong points.
Any advice that may help this poor seeker will be gratefully received.
Thank you all once again.
Laughing Very Happy

Skater

Bransom Postmaster
CHRIS wrote:Thank you fellow posters for your generous words of welcome.
I look forward to enjoying reading your contributions, and I hope that my poor efforts will please.
I would dearly love to put up a boy of the day discussion myself, but I am afraid that computer lieracy is not one of my strong points.
Any advice that may help this poor seeker will be gratefully received.
Thank you all once again.
Laughing Very Happy

Write up your idea and send it to me as a PM. I'm sure your scenario will be a good one. I will then choose a day and post it as a "Chris production" I can pick and post a picture for you too. I know I appreaciate it.

Stone Man

Marshall
This looks like a good place to add a "Welcome Chris" as well.

I look forward to reading your other posts and will add that Skater is our "Master of the BOTD" and is always looking for fresh ideas to post.

He does a fantastic job of it and makes it easy for anyone to get their scenarios posted.

Cap

15 Roger wilco! on Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:26 pm

CHRIS

Trailboss
Thanks for the advice guys, and I will get onto it.
Sorry to display my pathetic ignorance Skater,but what is a PM please, and how do I send it?
Shocked
(I know I probably surprise half the planet with my abysmal lack of knowledge of these things,and my kids think I am from Mars sometimes.) Embarassed
I may be able to supply some pics also if you like.
I probably have many scenarios that I can supply you with,that actually came up in real life when my boys were younger.
It would be quite interesting to see how others may have dealt with them.
(May be embarrassing too, revealing my short-comings as a disciplinarian!!)
Thanks again guys.
Chris.
PS
Captain,
The little fellow you show on your posts in the boat is the most adorable little thing.
Is he yours by any chance?

Skater

Bransom Postmaster
Chris,

Look down to the left of this box. You should see a button that says "PM"

If you click on that you will be given a screen that looks just like the reply box. This message goes to my private area. It's just like email but on the site.

BTW you have a box too. After you type in your scenario and hit sent you will be sent there. You can access your PM box from bars at the top of the screen.

Jack

Admin
Welcome aboard, CHRIS.

http://bransomtx.forumotion.net

John Boy

Sherrif
Considering they knew the consequences for when I did it, then yes they can get a taste of the brush themselves. Twisted Evil

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum